Wednesday 12 November 2008

I'm hooked on Twilight!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

Rounders is almost as dangerous as table tennis!!! I almost lost my head today at least twice!!! Twice!!!!! lol!!!! And bob was bowling and thought he was really good!! lol!! He was laright!!!

Ohh dear i am hooked on twilight!!! Arggghhhh i really need to get it out of my head!!!

So we're doing Romeo and Juliet in English and like no one knew the story!!! I was like how can you ot know Romeo and Juliet!!!! And OMJ did you know that juliet was only supposed to be 13!!! I mean i knew she was young but 13??? They get married and everything!! But i suppose that it was a long time ago!!! So i might let Shakespeare off!! But considering he's dead i guess there's no point!!!

Maths exam tomorrow!!!!! Now i'm starting to freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AWWW Frankie is such a cutie!!!!! I think that was the American premire!!! lol!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Love Twilight and the Jonas Brothers!! Check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uur right it's the american premier that the pic wuzz frum... i have that pic in my room(the jb one)!! lol! and of course twilight will cum out here 1st, it always does, duh! it's because were pittied, we start the most wars... LOL! (insert sarcasm here!) wen does it come out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!! hifi sarah:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiyas!!!

    I to love twilight and totally love the jonas brothers. Hope you get to meet them one day!!!Please check my blog out

    musicismyrockstar.blogspot.com

    Juniper

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world