Friday 7 November 2008

I'm Troy!!! Don't Panic... PANIC!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!



Woaahhh!!! I'm on a bit of a high!!!! lol!!! We're doing High School musical at guides!!!!! i some how got Troy!!! AAARRRGGGHHH PANIC!!!! Elly got Chad lol and we get to do the Boys are back together!!!! wooah!!! I'm happy!!!!



I got a A* in England today!!! yes!!! But i've got my first GCSE on thursday!!! PANIC!!! AGAIN!!! Not good!!!



The guys are frightened to say anything to Laura cos they think she'll set Kevin on them!!! Eeee dear bless their little cotton socks!!!



Natalie was also undoing Bobs belt today in triple!!!! Wierd nd kinda awkward!!! She'll kill me for saying that but hey it was funny!!! EC wasn't in!!! Kerching so we got to do our own experiment lol!!!

I don't think they knew that the picture was being taken although Nick seems good at disguising that!! Lol!! Nice bodywarmer Joe!!! lol!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I Was Bot Undoing His Belt Lke Dat It Was Just Meant To Be A Joke A Dont Lke Bob In Dat Way N Yhoo Makin It Sound Lke ALke Him Ewww He Just A Frend A Known Him Since A Was In Reception Yhoo Weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neways Yay Am Sharpay (I WANT IT ALL) Yay N My Dance Just So Amazin To It Aint It :P :) N Beth My Twin Ryan Evans Lmao HeHe.

    Neways Am Off N Oh Yeah Am Nt Tlkin To You, Pulling Me N Elly Away From The Sxc FireMen :@

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world